Stone Sample Book
Contact Us
Position:Home > Stone Sample Book
Natural Stone Coating Sample catalogue-B019

Natural Stone Coating Sample catalogue-B019

2018-3-28      View:
  • Brand   
  • Type   B019
  • Inquire Now

product detail


product description

Natural Stone Coating Sample Catalog - B019


product name     

Natural Stone Coating Sample Catalog - B019

Dimenison 

CUSTOMIZED

capacity Flexiable
colour                    White, black, silver, etc.
Materia Medica                 Sturdy metal + acrylic
Suitable for         Quartz stone, granite, marble, wood
Logo print             According to customer requirements
Disassembly           Easy to disassemble for easy delivery and installation
technical details       Design, blanking, use, assembly, pickling, baking, mounting and advertising boards, reassembly, packaging and shipping    

Related Products


 company information


Xiamen Qianfan Trade Manufacturing Co., Ltd.

Specializing in the production of various display stands / shelves, 

Sample books/folders,  samples and sample boxes for more than 8 years.

Factory.jpg

 Packaging and transportation 


sampling time   7-10 business days
delivery time 20-25 business days
pricing term FOB, CIF ....
payment terms  T / T
Packaging details  Bubble bag / stretch film / strong export carton / wooden box 

 


  FAQ



1.Q: My design is like your photo. What is the price?


  A: Thank you for your interest. But we don't have a fixed price, 

Because all our designs are 100% customizable to meet your requirements

(including size, color, logo, etc.).

So, the price is based on your requirement details.



2. Q: We have one kind of display rack in our showroom, but I can not find it in your website. 

I can send you some pictures or dimension datas ,can you make it for us?


   A: Yes, of course. 


 3. Q: How can I get a quotation of my interest designs?


   A: Dear, you just need to provide below information:


        1.your sample size for each rack;


        2.samples quantity you want to display in each rack;


        3.hom many racks do you need;


        4.rack color you like;


        5.need logo printed or not.


 4. Q: Can you make us a sample for test?


   A:Yes, we can. But you need to pay the sample cost and the transportation cost.

Would that be ok with you?


 5. Q: What is the MOQ?


   A: Based on the design.


 6. Q: What is the payment period?


   A: T / T, Paypal 


      When the production is completed, 30% is prepaid and the remaining 70%.


 7. Q: What is the delivery time?


   A: According to the order quantity. Generally 15-20 days after the drawing is confirmed.


 We welcome your inquiry!


If you are interested, we will do our best to provide the best quality and most favorable solutions. Click on the home page www.displaystand.top to view more products.



More Products