Contact Us
Three  row stone display rack for quartz surface SRS100

Three row stone display rack for quartz surface SRS100

2019-1-28      View:
  • Brand   Tsianfan
  • Type   SRS100
  • Inquire Now

product detail

product Description

Three  row stone display rack for quartz surface SRS100


Product Name     

Three  row stone display rack for quartz surface SRS100

Dimenison 

CUSTOMIZED

Capacity Flexiable
Color                    White,black,silver,etc
Materia                 Strong metal materials
Apply to         Quartz Stone , Granite , Marble , Timber
Logo Print             As per customer's request
Disassembly           Easy disassembled for delivery and installation
Technical Detail       Design,blanking,wield,assembling,acid-washing, baking finish, installing board and ad board,assembling again,packing and shipment    



Related Products


Three  row stone display rack for quartz surface


 Company Information


XiaMen Tsianfan Trading&Manufacturing CO.,LTD,

specialized in manufacturing all kinds of display racks/stands, Tsianfan is a Stone Slab A Frame Rack Manufacturer, specialized in making marble and granite quartz stone display stand,metal quartz surface tower display stand for showroom,quality tower display for quartz stone samples,natural stone and granite sample chip display tower,granite and marble quartz stone display rack ,custom metal stone display stand for marble and granite quart

Factory.jpg

 Packaging & Shipping 


Sample Time   7-10 Working days
Delivery Time 20-25 Working days
Price Terms FOB, CIF....
Payment Terms  T/T
Packing Detail  Bubble pack/ Stretch film/ Strong export carton/ Wood crate 

 










  FAQ



1.Q: I am really intereted in the design as in your picture,what is the price?


  A: Thank you for your interest. But we do not have a fixed price, 

as all our designs can be 100% customized to meet your requirements

(including dimension, color, logo,etc.).

So, the price is based on your requirement details.



2.Q:We have one kind of display rack in our showroom,but I can not find it in your website. 

I can send you some pictures or dimension datas ,can you make it for us?


   A: Yes,of course. 


 3.Q: How can I get a quotation of my interest designs?


   A: Dear, you just need to provide below information:


        1.your sample size for each rack;


        2.samples quantity you want to display in each rack;


        3.hom many racks do you need;


        4.rack color you like;


        5.need logo printed or not.


 4.Q:Can you make us a sample for test?


   A:Yes, we can. But you need to pay the sample cost and the transportation cost.

Would that be ok with you?


 5.Q: What is the MOQ?


   A: Based on the design.


 6.Q: What is the payment term?


   A: T/T , Paypal 


      Always 30% prepaid, when production finish, pay the rest 70%.


 7.Q:What is the delivery time?


   A: Based on the order quantity. Generally 15-20 days after confirmed drawing.


 We welcome your inquiry!


If interested,we will do our best to provide the solution with the best quality and price. More info,please click on our homepage: www.displaystand.top








More Products